She has been talking to everyone about the Giggle Doctor ever since she met her. They are perfect and a perfect way to make a child's stay in hospital less stressful.
A Parent / 01/11/2016
You are here
Become a partner
We work in partnership with companies, big and small, to bring smiles to sick and disabled children. We’re a national charity but we work at a local level at 20 hospitals, 3 hospices and 2 specialist care centres. Our Giggle Doctors visit children throughout England, from the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital down to Southampton General Hospital. You can click here to see where we visit near you. We may be a small charity, but we have a huge reach – bringing smiles to 30,000 children every year - and you can help us make a positive impact.
Charity of the Year
Supporting the Theodora Children’s Charity will provide a strong and mutually beneficial partnership; enabling your employees to engage with a charity that will ignite passion and bring people together outside of the work place. We have experience of working with partners of different sizes, so whether you are a team of 100 or 10,000, we can offer:
• A dedicated account manager to create a specifically designed fundraising plan to engage all your employees
• We will work closely with you to develop a carefully tailored partnership to meet your company’s needs
• We can work with you to deliver a launch to your staff, providing clear information about our work, the partnership and how staff can get involved
• A range of fundraising tools and materials to ensure all staff fundraising initiatives are successful!
If you would like to nominate us for your company’s Charity of the Year scheme then please get in touch.
Ways to help at work
If your company doesn’t have a Charity of the Year scheme there are still lots of ways your company can support us:
• Employee Fundraising: A great way to encourage team building in your work place, whether through a sporting challenge or organising your own office fundraising event, employee fundraising helps to engage staff in your CSR values.
• Sponsor a Giggle Doctor: Our Giggle Doctors visit over 25 sites, so you can sponsor a Giggle Doctor to bring smiles to sick and disabled children in your local area.
• Payroll Giving: a simple way for employees to give a regular donation and as payroll giving is tax-efficient every pound you give comes straight to us.
• Gifts in Kind: Raffle or auction prizes help to support our fundraising, if your company would like to donate a prize please get in touch.
If you would like to support our work through your company please get in touch with Alice or call 020 7713 0044.
Every time on ward my daughter would ask if Dr Whoopee was coming. They are amazing. Even when in isolation they would entertain Aggie through the window. Just invaluable.
A Parent / 01/09/2016