The Giggle Doctors are amazing. I whole heartedly support them and have the honour of being their Patron. Over the two years I spent with the Giggle Doctors, I was blown away by their skills, sensitivity and professionalism. The children are always at the core of what they do.
Nina Conti, Patron / 23/03/2015
You are here
- Holy Trinity C of E, who raised over £6,000 during their lent appeal
- Cranleigh Prep School, for their continued support which has raised over £4,000
- The Schools of Somerhill, who raised over £600 with their Fiver Challenge
- Edmunds Prep and Windlesham School, who each raised over £600 with various fundraising activities
- Bring and buy sale
- Disco – sell tickets and encourage students to get their dancing shoes on
- Easter egg hunt
- Fancy dress – ask all the pupils (and teachers too) to dress up as their favourite character for a day and pay £1 for the privilege
- Jokes – ask each pupil to bring in their favourite joke and a £1 or £2 donation and hold a class or assembly dedicated to joke telling
- Sports day – tie in your fundraiser with an existing sports day
- Enter our Christmas Card Competition – encourage everyone to get arty and donate £1 per entry. Someone from your school could even win as an added bonus!
She has been talking to everyone about the Giggle Doctor ever since she met her. They are perfect and a perfect way to make a child's stay in hospital less stressful.
A Parent / 01/11/2016