You are here
NEWS & EVENTS
The Theodora Children’s Charity Christmas Card Competition is now open!
We are asking children to grab their pens and pencils and get creative. Your design could become one of the Theodora Christmas cards for winter 2017.
We are looking for an A6 design (105 x 148mm) that has an association with the festive period. It would also be fantastic if it could relate to the Theodora Children’s Charity…although this is not essential.
How to enter: Please send designs to us by email or by post. Please ensure you label each design with the name, address and date of birth of the artist. Please also include the name of the school taking part, if applicable.
By email: Entries sent electronically must come to us as a PDF, JPEG, Tiff or EPS file. All images need to be 300dpi at the size of the card. Please send these to email@example.com and include ‘Christmas card competition’ in the subject field.
By post: Please send entries to Christmas Card Competition, The Theodora Children’s Charity, 40 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HF.
All entries must be received by 1st April 2017.
The winning design will be used in our 2017 Christmas card collection. We will send the winner a framed image of their entry and a pack of the winning card design.
For more information on the Christmas Card competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to the Theodora Children’s Charity using the picture in our 2017 Christmas card collection. We will use this to raise funds for the Theodora Children’s Charity. In return we will send you your entry framed and a pack of your winning Christmas cards. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email and post.
2. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
3. Entries to the competition will be accepted from children up to 16 years of age. Written permission from a parent or guardian will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity.
4. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
5. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Theodora judging team as the best entry for a Theodora Children’s Charity Christmas card.
6. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner's name will be displayed on our website and on the cards when printed.
7. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will run until 5.00pm on 1st April 2017.