You are here
NEWS & EVENTS
The Theodora Children’s Charity is a small, friendly children's charity based in Islington. We improve the well-being of children in hospitals, hospices and specialist care centres by sending professional performers called Giggle Doctors to bring magical moments of fun and laughter at difficult and challenging times. The charity is embarking on an exciting three year strategy to take the charity through to 2019 and you will play a key role in delivering growth as part of this.
As our Fundraising Development Officer, you will:
- Raise income from a variety of sources; Corporate Partners, Community and Individuals
- Identify and approach potential donors
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of supporters
- Write fundraising proposals
Key requirements of the role include:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a fundraising environment
- Proven fundraising and communications skills, able to communicate with different audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills in order to coordinate the visits and adapt to changing priorities.
In return we offer a generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
As part of this role you will be expected to undertake a DBS disclosure check.
Click here to download the Job Description
Click here to download the Person Specification
To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com; your covering letter should clearly demonstrate how you meet the person specification with examples.
Applications close on Thursday 20th April at 5pm.