Become a corporate supporter
Become a Corporate Supporter
Our corporate partners, provide invaluable support to us each year so we can continue to provide Giggle Doctor visits across England. We are proud of the relationships we have with our partners, whether they are small local businesses or large multi-nationals and we are always looking for new and exciting ways to work together. We are able to tailor partnerships to suit different corporates, perhaps you are more event oriented or you wish to focus on a long-term strategic partnership. However, you wish to be involved, we will be here to support your fundraising endeavours.
Charity of the Year
Making Theodora Children’s Charity your Charity of the Year will provide you with the unique opportunity to make a difference to children across England. It’s also possible to focus your support on particular Giggle Doctor programmes if you have a regional preference.
As well as providing your staff with the feelgood factor of supporting an important cause, you will work with your dedicated fundraiser to create a calendar of events which will engage your staff and ensure that you meet your business and Corporate Social Responsibility aims.
Cause related marketing
Engage your customers with a cause-related marketing campaign with a percentage of the price on selected products going to Theodora. Parents and families regularly engage with our social media channels and we can easily promote our partnership to our supporters.
How we Support our Corporate Partners
- We have many opportunities to increase your business profile whether it’s through thanks on our social media platforms, on our website or through local press
- Receiving thanks and certificates to display in the workplace
- The opportunity to have shadow a Giggle Doctor visit (virtually/in person when visits resume) so you can see where your funds have been spent and the impact they have made
- Support from a dedicated member of the Charity Team
- Help to achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
To speak to us about a corporate partnership, or call 020 7713 0044