Magic time with Dr Teapot and Dr Hip Hap... thank you for making my boy smile today
A Parent / 01/05/2017
You are here
- Holy Trinity C of E, who raised over £6,000 during their lent appeal
- Cranleigh Prep School, for their continued support which has raised over £4,000
- The Schools of Somerhill, who raised over £600 with their Fiver Challenge
- Edmunds Prep and Windlesham School, who each raised over £600 with various fundraising activities
- Bring and buy sale
- Disco – sell tickets and encourage students to get their dancing shoes on
- Easter egg hunt
- Fancy dress – ask all the pupils (and teachers too) to dress up as their favourite character for a day and pay £1 for the privilege
- Jokes – ask each pupil to bring in their favourite joke and a £1 or £2 donation and hold a class or assembly dedicated to joke telling
- Sports day – tie in your fundraiser with an existing sports day
- Enter our Christmas Card Competition – encourage everyone to get arty and donate £1 per entry. Someone from your school could even win as an added bonus!
We chose your charity as we feel you are doing such worthwhile work in children's wards in hospitals and hospices. I have heard the testimony from a patient's mother who said you 'Giggle Doctors' had encouraged her small daughter to sit up in bed and laugh for the first time in days.
A Supporter / 01/10/2016