Brilliant entertainment for our boy. Left him smiling and he forgot about being ill.
A Parent / 01/05/2017
You are here
- Holy Trinity C of E, who raised over £6,000 during their lent appeal
- Cranleigh Prep School, for their continued support which has raised over £4,000
- The Schools of Somerhill, who raised over £600 with their Fiver Challenge
- Edmunds Prep and Windlesham School, who each raised over £600 with various fundraising activities
- Bring and buy sale
- Disco – sell tickets and encourage students to get their dancing shoes on
- Easter egg hunt
- Fancy dress – ask all the pupils (and teachers too) to dress up as their favourite character for a day and pay £1 for the privilege
- Jokes – ask each pupil to bring in their favourite joke and a £1 or £2 donation and hold a class or assembly dedicated to joke telling
- Sports day – tie in your fundraiser with an existing sports day
- Enter our Christmas Card Competition – encourage everyone to get arty and donate £1 per entry. Someone from your school could even win as an added bonus!
Just wanted to say a big thank you to these two who came to Manchester Children's Hospital. They were an absolute tonic and made my daughter's day and were just hilarious! What an absolutely wonderful charity.
A Parent / 31/05/2017