You are here
NEWS & EVENTS
The best kind of challenge is a Christmas challenge! Especially when it involves fun costumes, carol singers, a Santa's grotto and festive cheer in beautiful Victoria Park, London.
This event is perfect for all abilities. You can choose between a fun 5k run or really go the distance and take on the 10k track. There's even a mini Santa Run for children under 8 years old, making it a great event for the whole family (including dogs)!
Not only will you be running up an appetite for the free mince pies available on the day, but you will be helping to raise money to help sick and disabled children. Our Giggle Doctors visit children in hospitals, hospices and specialist care centres throughout the festive season. Grab your red coat and your bobble hat, don't forget your beard or your present sack and help us to make sure that children across the country get to enjoy a magical Christmas during difficult times.
You can expect:
- A free Santa costume (or you can go as your very own Christmas character if you prefer)
- An exciting and fun run with over 4,000 other runners set to take part
- Festive fun - look out for carol singers, festive characters and FREE mince pies!
- A 'Do It For Charity' medal when you've completed the race
- Ongoing support from the Theodora Children's Charity team from the moment you sign up
Make this Christmas truly magical:
Want to speak to someone before signing up? Call Jessica on 020 7713 0044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.