To celebrate International Day of Happiness on 20th March we’re asking you to give us your giggle so we can bring joy and laughter to sick and disabled children.
During Giggle Week we want to show how important laughter is. To celebrate International Day of Happiness on 20th March we’re asking you to give us your giggle so we can bring joy and laughter to sick and disabled children.
As well as giving us your giggle please donate so we can bring laughter to children in hospitals. To support us please text HAHA20 £3 to 70070 or donate online here.
Whether you chuckle or snort, belly laugh or chortle, get sharing your giggle today!
Are you having a laugh?
If you’re looking for some rib-tickling ideas to laugh more and raise money this Giggle Week here are our suggestions
- Spread some joy with a sweet treat by holding a bake sale at work or a coffee morning for your friends
- Go MilesforSmiles by taking part in a sponsored run or bike ride
- Organise a comedy night at work and see which of your colleagues can get the office roaring with laughter
- Get the children chuckling by holding a non-uniform day at school and encourage everyone to dress silly for the day
- Have a barrel of laughs by holding a quiz at your local pub
It costs just £10 to fund a Giggle Doctor visit for one child. Every penny raised will help us to bring joy and laughter to children in hospital.
To tell us about your fundraising or find our more email firstname.lastname@example.org