Are you looking for a challenge to get your New Year off to a great start? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you to join Team Theodora!
The London Winter Walk is a fantastic 20km walk through the heart of the capital, taking in all the sites.
This is a really exciting event and a great way to kick off the New year as you mean to go on! Whether you take on the challenge with a group of friends or as an individual you will have a fantastic time and every £10 you raise will also bring smiles and laughter to another poorly child in hospital. What more could you want to achieve on a Sunday morning?
We’d love to have you on the Theodora team!
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Registration fee: £59
Minimum sponsorship: There is no minimum sponsorship but we would reccommend a target of £200-£300
This is a 20km walk through the heart of the city. Setting out from Southwark, past Tower Bridge, you head west along the River taking in many of the capitals' famous landmarks.
The Entry price includes:
- Snacks and hot drinks at the start, picnic at the halfway point and a hot meal at the finish.
- Event pack - timing chip, bib, free bobble hat, route map
- Full event support
- Fully signed route an route map
- Aerobic warm up at the start
- manned check point at half way point
- Doctors and event medics at rest stops
- Finish line celebrations and meal
- 2019 Winter Walk Medal